- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Knight Light: “See the Light!”
BANISH villains at the SPEED OF LIGHT with this SHINING STAR’S SPINNING SCIMITAR!
Knight Light is no stranger to battle. In years past, he fought the evil reign of Luminous, the greedy villain who desired to steal Starlight from under Knight Light’s noble protection. The Starlight wasn’t just a beacon of brightness and energy for the inhabitants of Radiant City—it represented all that was good and wise in their world. Without it, the city would plunge into darkness and despair! Knight Light fought Luminous unrelentingly, until the evil creature was banished to Sunscraper Spire forever. With Radiant City safe once more, Knight Light now protects all of Skylands, channeling the elemental power of Light to aid him in his quest.
Traptanium Scimitar: Press Attack 1 to swing the Traptanium Scimitar. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 1 for a combo attack.
Prismatic Pounce: Press Attack 2 for a Scimitar slash attack and create a Light Aura, where Scimitar attacks do more damage.
Soul Gem Ability: Brilliant Blade! – 4000: Traptanium Scimitar is upgraded to its ultimate form and does maximum damage. Prerequisite: Find Knight Light’s Soul Gem in Sunscraper Spire Adventure Pack.
Hallowed Ground – 500: Enemies in Light Auras move slower and do reduced damage.
Light Up– 700: Hold Attack 3 to create a circle of light; release to levitate and damage anything near the circle.
Lasting Light – 900: Light Auras last longer.
Scharper Scimitar – 1200: Traptanium Scimitar does more damage. Improve Traptanium Scimitar attacks.
Scimitar Slasher Path: Improve Traptanium Scimitar attacks.
Luminary of Light Path: Improve Prismatic Pounce attacks.
Ascending Strike – 1700
Traptanium Scimitar knocks enemies into the air.
Speed of Light – 2200
While holding Attack 3, press Attack 2 to teleport to the Light Up target and perform an upward strike.
Spinning Slash – 3000
Hold Attack 1 to charge up the Traptanium Scimitar and release for a 360-degree attack.
Radiant Radius – 1700
Prismatic Pounce hits a larger area, and Light Auras are larger as well.
Illumination Detonation – 2200
Light Auras explode before disappearing, damaging anything nearby.
Flash Dash – 3000
Press Attack 2, Attack 2 for a more powerful Prismatic Pounce attack and invulnerability while flickering.