- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Eye-Small: “I’ve Got My Eye on You!”
Keep your EYE ON THE PRIZE with the LASER GLARE fighter that punches evil OUT OF SIGHT!
What do you get when you cross a headless giant with an enormous flying eyeball? Seriously, it’s no joke! You get an epic fist-smashing hero with an eye out for trouble (literally!). There’s nowhere to hide when Eye-Small comes looking! This Mini Skylander is ruthless in a fight and demands an eye for an eye, just like his full-sized mentor, Eye Brawl. It took over a century of fighting for Eye Brawl to become the respected Skylander he is today! What originally began as a friendly staring contest between a giant and an eyeball turned bad, and soon became an epic battle for the history books—until they both realized they were actually a fantastic crime-fighting team when they could learn to cooperate! These days, when Eye-Small follows Eye Brawl into battle with reckless abandon, he never misses a trick!
Haymaker: Press Attack 1 to throw some heavy punches. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 1 for a special combo.
Eye Fly: Press the Attack 2 button to detach the eyeball and fly around. While flying, press Attack 1 to shoot eye lasers.
Soul Gem Ability: You’ll Shoot Your Eye Out! – 4000: Hold Attack 1 to charge up Eye-Small’s eye and then release to pop it off the body, smashing directly ahead.
An Eye in Team – 500: Press Attack 3 to summon more eyeballs from the earth to attack enemies.
Awesome Occu-Blast – 700: Eye laser has a faster rate of fire.
The Pummeler – 900: Punch attacks do increased damage.
Headless, Not Helpless – 1200: While flying the eyeball, his headless body punches continuously.
Eye Brawler Path: Further develop Eye Small’s melee combat skills.
Eye for an Eye Path: Further develop Flying Eyeball abilities.
Eye-Small Combos – 1700
Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 2 for Eye Ball Spin. Press Attack 1, Attack 1, hold Attack 3 for 360 Spin.
Ultimate Pummeler – 2200
Melee attacks do additional damage.
Beats an Eye Patch – 3000
New armor provides additional protection.
Asserting Independence – 1700
Eyeball can now fly faster and for a longer duration.
Eye-Crawlers – 2200
When enemies are hit with eye lasers, eyes form around the point of impact.
Bouncy Bouncy! – 3000
While flying the eyeball, press Attack 3 to bounce the eye on the ground.