- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Bat Spin: “No Rest for the Wicked!”
When evil SWARMS in Skylands, sound your BAT-TLE CRY loud and clear for a BAT ATTACK that will send Kaos SCREECHING in fear!
Bat Spin was an underworld orphaned vampire who had wandered lost and lonely for a very long time when she finally stumbled across a colony of magical bats. Although she was scared and sad, the bat family took her in and cared for her, teaching Bat Spin everything they knew about the magical sonar powers they possessed. One day, the bat cave was attacked by a cruel horde of undead trolls, bent on stealing the bats’ magic to build an evil sonar weapon. Bat Spin flew into attack, summoning magic pet bats to protect her family. She transformed herself into an enormous screeching bat, attacking the trolls. They fled in terror, never to return! Her bat colony was safe once again, so Bat Spin began her new adventure with the Skylanders, searching out the lurking forces of evil and sending them into a spin.
Bat Attack: Press Attack 1 to shoot bitey pet bats out at enemies.
Bat Swarm: Press Attack 2 to summon a maelstrom of bat damage.
Soul Gem Ability: Great Balls of Bats! – 4000: Hold Attack 1 to launch a giant ball of bats! Prerequisite: Find Bat Spin’s Soul Gem in Chapter 8: Telescope Towers.
Healing Bite – 500: Collect pet bats after they have bitten enemies to regain HP.
Brawny Bats – 700: Pet bats last longer, do more damage, and are more aggressive.
Go Batty! – 900: Press Attack 3 to transform into a Giant Bat! In Bat Form, press Attack 1 to bite and Attack 2 to screech.
A Colony of Bats – 1200: Increase the maximum number of pet bats.
Pet Purveyor Path: Improve abilities to summon bats.
Bat Betterment Path: Improve Bat Form abilities.
Mr. Dizzy – 1700
A new pet bat, Mr. Dizzy, stuns and confuses enemies.
Mr. Blocky – 2200
A new pet bat, Mr. Blocky, protects you by deflecting projectiles.
Mr. Bitey – 3000
A new pet bat, Mr. Bitey, does extra biting damage.
Bat-tle Cry – 1700
In Bat Form, the screech attack does extra damage and powers up pet bats.
Ultimate Bat Squad – 2200
More pet bats fly with you and have additional powers.
Chiropteran Call – 3000
In Bat Form, the bite attack shoots out three additional pet bats.