- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Head Rush: “Taking Charge!”
SHATTER the bad guys with a BATTLECRY that grips destiny BY THE HORNS!
Sometimes all it takes to defeat evil is to find your voice. Head Rush lived on a quiet farming island that she dearly loved. For years it was ruled by an evil Harvest Sphinx who turned the villagers into slaves. One day, Head Rush refused to let her family and friends succumb to his tyranny anymore, so she gathered all her courage and lifted her horns high and proud. She bolted through the village toward the evil Sphinx, yodeling a cry of freedom! The villagers realized that together they were far more powerful than any one person alone. They followed Head Rush into battle against the Sphinx until he was banished forever. This courageous Trap Master now uses her Traptanium horns to defend and inspire the villagers of Skylands every day!
Traptanium Horns: Press Attack 1 to head bash enemies; hold Attack 1 to charge ahead.
Stomp!: Press Attack 2 to stomp the ground so hard that anything nearby takes damage.
Soul Gem Ability: Horns Aplenty! – 4000: New Traptanium Horns do ultimate damage. Prerequisite: Find Head Rush’s Soul Gem in Chapter 11: Wilikin Workshop.
Mega Stomp – 500: Press Attack 2, Attack 2, Attack 2 for a Mega Stomp combo.
Yodel – 700: Press Attack 3 to perform a powerful yodel attack, damaging all enemies within earshot.
Stomping on Air – 900: While in the air, press Attack 2 to stomp down with more power.
Charge Control – 1200: Can turn while performing a charge attack, which also does extra damage.
Lungs of Steel Path: Improve Yodel attacks.
Stomp Harder Path: Improve Stomp attacks.
High Note – 1700
Yodel attack does extra damage.
Modulate Yodel – 2200
Yodel attack does even more damage, and you can control the pitch.
Forget Breaking Glass – 3000
Yodel attack is so loud, it destroys the ground beneath you.
A Stomp to Remember – 1700
Stomp attack does extra damage.
Power Steering – 2200
Turning during a charge attack makes it do additional extra damage with each turn.
Omega Stomp – 3000
Stomp attack does extra damage and destroys the ground beneath you.