- Bushwhack: "Axe to the Max!"
- Tuff Luck: "It's Your Lucky Day!"
- Food Fight: "Eat This!"
- Sure Shot Shroomboom: "He Shoots, He Spores!"
- High Five: "Buzz Off!"
- Barkley: "Be Afraid of the Bark!"
- Whisper Elf: "Silent but Deadly!"
- Enigma: "Out of Sight!"
- Blastermind: "Mind Over Matter!"
- Déjà vu: "Did That Just Happen?"
- Fizzy Frenzy Pop Fizz: "The Motion of the Potion!"
- Cobra Cadabra: "Charmed and Ready!"
- Spry: "All Fired Up!"
- Mini Jini: "Any Last Wishes?"
- Gusto: "Gusts and Glory!"
- Thunderbolt: "A Storm Is Coming!"
- Blades: "Looking Sharp!"
- Full Blast Jet-Vac: "Hawk and Awe!"
- Fling Kong: "Monkey See, Monkey Doom!"
- Breeze: "Twists of Fury!"
- Pet Vac: "Hawk 'N' AWE!"
- Snap Shot: "Croc and Roll!"
- Lob-Star: "Star Bright, Star Fight!"
- Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Echo: "Let's Make Some Noise!"
- Flip Wreck: "Making Waves!"
- Thumpling: "Hail to the Whale!"
- Gill Runt: "Fear the Fish!"
- Jawbreaker: "Down For the Count!"
- Gearshift: "All Geared Up!"
- Chopper: "Dino Might!"
- Tread Head: "Tread and Shred!"
- Drobit: "Blink and Destroy!"
- Trigger Snappy: "No Gold, No Glory!"
- Wildfire: "Bringing the Heat!"
- Ka-Boom: "Boom Time!"
- Torch: "Fire It Up!"
- Trail Blazer: "The Mane Event!"
- Hog Wild Fryno: "Crash and Burn!"
- Weeruptor: "Born to Burn!"
- Small Fry: "Crash and Burn!"
- Head Rush: "Taking Charge!"
- Wallop: "Hammer It Home!"
- Fist Bump: "Knock, Knock...Too Late!"
- Rocky Roll: "Roll with It!"
- Bop: "Rock and Roll!"
- Terrabite: "It's Beatin' Time!"
- Krypt King: "I've Got the Edge!"
- Short Cut: "Cut to the Chase!"
- Funny Bone: "I Have a Bone to Pick!"
- Bat Spin: "No Rest for the Wicked!"
- Eye-Small: "I've Got My Eye on You!"
- Hijinx: "Fear the Dark!"
- Knight Light: "See the Light!"
- Spotlight: "Time to Shine!"
- Knight Mare: "Nowhere to Hide!"
- Blackout: "Darkness Falls!"
Tidal Wave Gill Grunt: “Fear the Fish!”
If you need a FIN FOR THE WIN, make a SPLASH with the GILLMAN that NEVER GIVES UP!
Forever searching for his lost mermaid love, Gill Grunt is a romantic at heart. He practices singing love ballads (terribly!) while he travels around Skylands, courageously defending against the evil Doom Raiders. Once he traveled to Deep Water Wasteland to search for a missing fragment of the Mask of Power before evil Kaos could use it to cast Skylands into a world of Darkness. After a crazy bar brawl with a Cloud Kraken and the pirate crew of the Fearsome Fang, Gill Grunt followed a city of entranced merpeople to the cavern of Captain Grimslobber, where he fought for their freedom and recovered the missing water fragment. What a hero! You can be sure that whenever Kaos rears his ugly head, Tidal Wave Gill Grunt will always be ready for him!
Harpoon Gun: Press Attack 1 to shoot high-velocity harpoons at your enemies.
Power Hose: Press and hold Attack 2 to spray water at your enemies to knock them back.
Soul Gem Ability: Anchor Cannon! – 4000: Hold Attack 1 to charge Anchor Cannon.
Wow Pow! Ability – Ride the Leviathan! – 5000: In Jet Pack Mode, press Attack 2 to ride a giant Leviathan, taking out anything in its path. Prerequisite: Water Jetpack.
Barbed Harpoons – 500: Harpoons do increased damage.
High Pressure Hose – 700: Power Hose attack does extra damage and knocks enemies back further.
Harpoon Repeater – 900: Harpoons reload faster.
Water Jetpack – 1200: Press Attack 3 to fly until the Water Jetpack runs out. Increased speed and armor while flying.
Harpooner Path: Further Develop Gill Grunt’s Harpoon attacks.
Water Weaver Path: Further Develop Gill Grunt’s Power Hose and Jetpack skills.
Quadent Harpoons – 1700
Harpoons do even more increased damage.
Piercing Harpoons – 2200
Harpoons travel straight through enemies and hit new targets.
Tripleshot Harpoon – 3000
Shoot three Harpoons at once.
Reserve Water Tank – 1700
The Power Hose and Water Jetpack never run out of water.
Boiling Water Hose – 2200
Power Hose attack does even more increased damage.
Neptune Gun – 3000
When using the Power Hose, press Attack 1 to launch exploding creatures.