Home & Office Computing
- By Paul McFedries
- Nov 11, 2015
This chapter is from the book
- To learn about conditional formatting, see “Applying Conditional Formatting to a Range,” p. 25.
- To learn how to solve formula problems, see Chapter 5, “Troubleshooting Formulas,” p. 111.
- To get details on text formulas and functions, see Chapter 7, “Working with Text Functions,” p. 139.
- If you want to use logical worksheet functions in your comparison formulas, see “Adding Intelligence with Logical Functions,” p. 163.
- To learn how to create and use data tables, see “Using What-If Analysis,” p. 349.