- What Does this Title Mean?
- Understand the Benefits of Selling Citrix Products
- Understand and Explain Citrix Computing Technology
- Follow the Steps to Effectively Sell Citrix Products and Services
- Convey Features, Functions and Benefits to Customers
- Cite Common Business Problems and Ways Citrix Products Can Solve Them
- Guide Customers to Citrix Support and Resources
- Preparing for Success
- You Passed the Exam. Now What?
- Sail On!
- Additional Resources
You Passed the Exam. Now What?
Great, congratulations. With this certification, you can point your career in a number of different directions. If you want to continue on the Citrix certification trek, the next logical step is to obtain the Citrix Certified Administrator (CCA) title.
If you want to switch technologies, check out CompTIA's A+ certification. This exam is a combination of general software and hardware technologies.
Planning on moving into the Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer track? Before you do, I'd recommend you complete the CompTIA A+ exam first. This will give you a better understanding of how the server and workstations work with the underlying hardware. Frankly, I've met so many MCSEs who don't know the difference between a PCI card and a DRAM memory. You don't want to be one of those people.
After you pass this A+ exam, I recommend that you pass the CompTIA Network+ exam. This exam will really complete your pre-MCSE education with a detailed overview of how networks work. Again, I've met MCSEs who think a token ring is a piece of jewelry.
Not interested in the MCSE track? That's okayyou don't have to be an MCSE. Have you considered Internet technologies? An up-and-coming certification is the Certified Internet WebMaster (CIW). This certification has a few different focuses, ranging from Designer to Developer. Watch this columna detailed article on the CIW trek is coming soon.