- Who Can See What?
- Performing a Privacy Checkup
- Configuring Facebook's Default Privacy Settings
- Selecting Who Can See Individual Posts
- Limiting Contact from Other Members
- Controlling Friend Requests
- Restrict Who Sees Tag Suggestions in Photos That Look Like You
- Limit Who Can See Posts You're Tagged In
- Approve Tags People Add to Your Posts
Configuring Facebook's Default Privacy Settings
By the way, you don't have to go through the whole privacy checkup routine to configure your default privacy settings. Instead, click the Privacy Shortcuts button on the toolbar and click the down arrow next to Who Can See My Stuff? to expand the menu. Go to the Who Can See My Future Posts? section, click the down arrow, and select one of the available options.