- How Social CRM Engages the Customer
- Social CRM Benefits
- Social Media Has Taken Off in the Current Marketplace
- More and More People Are Using Social Media
- Social Media Is Replacing Traditional Media Sources
- Meaningful Challenges Still Apply to Social Media and Social CRM
- Sample Customer Profile
- Ensuring the Impact of Social Media on Customer Relationships
More and More People Are Using Social Media
The time and money being spent on Social Media is astounding, as indicated by the following Social Media statistics:
- In 2013, 1.7 billion people were online (ISM research).
- Community members spend 54 percent more than nonmembers (eBay).
- Members spend 50 percent longer in social communities than non-community users (Forum One Networks).
- Live support costs $12 per call, versus $.25 for online self-service (Forrester).
- Approximately 56 percent of online community members log on once a day or more (Center for Digital Future).
- Members visit an organization’s website nine times as often and view four times the number of pages as nonmembers (McKinsey).
- An estimated 66 percent of business decision-makers start purchase research at a search engine. Even more, 69 percent use Social Media (Motorola).