Perform Tasks in the Menu
You can view more tasks to perform by tapping the Menu icon in the Reading Aids screen, which is the fourth and rightmost icon in the upper-right corner of the screen. After you tap the Menu icon, the menu appears, as shown in Figure 10.
Figure 10 The menu appears in the upper right area of the Reading Aids screen.
In the menu you can tap one of the following options:
- Original Pages: If Google scanned a printed copy of the book, you can view these printed pages on the screen. You can return to the default book view by tapping the Menu icon and then tapping Flowing Text in the menu.
- About This Book: Get information about the book from the Google Play Store. When you finish reading more about the book, return to the Reading Aids screen by tapping the Back touch button.
- Share: You can share the book to another device through a Bluetooth or Wi-Fi connection, to the Dropbox or Google Drive file sharing service, on the ChatON or Google Hangouts social networking service, as an attachment in an email message, and as a memo attachment in the Memo app, or you can copy the book to the clipboard.
- Add Bookmark: Tap to add a bookmark on the page you’re viewing. You can remove a bookmark by tapping the Menu icon and then tapping Remove Bookmark. Note you can also add and remove a bookmark by tapping in the upper-right corner of the page.
- Read Aloud: Have the Tab 4 read the text on the page aloud.
- Settings: You can change a variety of app settings such as using the volume up and down buttons to turn pages.
- Help & Feedback: Get quick online help for using the Play Books app and send feedback to Google about your experiences with the app.
With that, you know everything you need to get the most from the Google Play Books app to read as many books as you want on your Galaxy Tab 4. Enjoy!