Change the Book Style
Tap the Style icon (it’s an underlined A) to change how each page looks on the screen. The Style window appears on the main reading screen, as shown in Figure 9.
Figure 9 The Style window appears in the upper-right corner of the screen.
The window is divided into six rows of information from top to bottom:
- Three color scheme boxes appear in the first row. Tap on one of the boxes to change the text and background color theme for the page. Your choices are, from left to right: Day (black text on a white background), Night (white text on a black background), and Sepia (black text on a beige background). The default is Day.
- Change the screen brightness in the Brightness slider. Set the brightness level to its default level by tapping the brightness icon to the left of the slider; after you tap the icon, it changes to a star with the letter A.
- Tap T Default to change the overall font style for the book. Your choices are Default, Sans, Serif, Merriweather, Sorts Mill Goudy, and Vollkorn.
- Tap Default next to the paragraph icon (it has five parallel lines) to change the overall text alignment for the book. Your choices are Default, Left, and Justify.
- Tap the small T and large T buttons to decrease and increase, respectively, the size of the book font on the screen.
- Tap the decrease and increase buttons to decrease and increase, respectively, the size of the height between lines in the book.