Shop for a Movie
It’s easy to shop for movies that you can buy and keep on your Tab 4, so you can watch movies anytime you want.
- On the Movies & TV app home screen, open the menu by tapping the Movies & TV icon in the upper-left corner of the screen (just below the status bar). Skip this step if the menu is open already.
- Tap the Movies & TV menu icon in the upper-left corner of the screen just below the status bar.
- Tap Shop in the menu.
- Tap the Movies tile below the orange menu bar; see Figure 3 for an example.
- Tap Categories.
Tap the category you’re interested in, as shown in Figure 7.
Figure 7 The category list appears on the left side of the screen.
- Swipe up and down in the page to view all the Top Selling movies in the category you selected. Tap the tile with the movie you want more information about.
- The name of the movie, the category, and buttons to either rent or buy the movie at the stated price appear at the top of the screen.
- Swipe up and down the information area to view the video trailer, rate and review the movie, view user reviews, read the synopsis, cast, and credits, and get rental period information.
Tap one of the Buy options, as shown in Figure 8: standard definition (Buy SD) or high definition (Buy HD).
Figure 8 The Buy buttons appear below the title of the movie.
- The Buy window shows you the credit card that you have on file with Google Play, which you need to buy a movie or TV show (even free ones) from the Play Store. If you don’t have a card on file, Google Play takes you through the steps to register your credit card.
- Buy the movie by tapping Buy. Google Play charges the card you have on file and downloads the movie to your Tab 4 so that you can view the movie.