- Why AngularJS?
- Understanding AngularJS
- An Overview of the AngularJS Life Cycle
- Separation of Responsibilities
- Adding AngularJS to Your Environment
- Bootstrapping AngularJS in an HTML Document
- Using the Global APIs
- Creating a Basic AngularJS Application
- Using jQuery or jQuery Lite in AngularJS Applications
In this chapter you looked at the different components in an AngularJS application and how they interact with each other. You also learned about the life cycle of an AngularJS application, which involves bootstrap, compilation, and runtime phases. At the end of this chapter, you walked through a step-by-step example of implementing a basic AngularJS application, including a template, module, controller, and scope.