- Apple Watch Offers a Plethora of Options
- The Standard "Apple Watch" Model
- "Apple Watch Sport" is for People With a More Active Lifestyle
- "Apple Watch Edition" Caters to Those Who Prefer Wearing a Luxury Timepiece on Their Wrist
- All Apple Watch Models are Fully Customizable
- The Watch's Various Sensors Allow It to Collect and Share Information
- Apple Watch Will Support Apple Pay
- Final Thoughts?
Beyond just offering a wireless extension to the iPhone, Apple Watch dramatically builds on the smartphone’s capabilities and can ultimately be used as a powerful information gathering and sharing tool, as well as a communications tool. Where this device’s true potential lies, however, is in its ability to help people become more physically fit and health conscious.
When it launches, Apple Watch will be able to handle a wide range of truly useful tasks right out of the box. The added functionality that third-party app developers will bring to the watch in the months and years to come make the potential for this particular piece of wearable technology even more exciting.
Once it’s released, Apple Watch will no doubt become the latest “must have” technology, following in the footsteps of the iPhone and iPad.