Printing a Message
Most people read their emails onscreen and store them online. You might, however, want to print a hard copy of a given email message. To do so, follow these steps:
- In the original message, click the Print All icon at the top right of the message.
This opens the Print panel, shown in Figure 4.5. This panel displays a preview of the printed message, along with controls for configuring the printout.
FIGURE 4.5 Printing an email message.
- In the Destination section, make sure that the desired printer is selected. If not, click the Change button and select a different printer.
- In the Pages section, select which specific pages to print, or select All to print all pages of the message.
- In the Copies section, select how many copies to print.
- Make any other changes as necessary, and then click the Print button.