The workshop consists of a set of questions and answers designed to solidify your understanding of the material covered in this hour. Try answering the questions before looking at the answers.
- What is the difference between normalized and denormalized documents?
- What is the purpose of a capped collection?
- Denormalized documents have subdocuments within them, whereas subdocuments of normalized documents are stored in a separate collection.
- A capped collection enables you to limit the total size or number of documents that can be stored in a collection, keeping only the most recent.
- Go to the MongoDB documentation website and browse the FAQ page. This page answers several questions on a variety of topics that can give you a good jump-start. You can find the FAQ page at http://docs.mongodb.org/manual/faq/.