Cisco Networking Academy Connecting Networks Companion Guide: Hierarchical Network Design
- May 9, 2014
- Key Terms
- Introduction (18.104.22.168)
- Hierarchical Network Design Overview (1.1)
- Cisco Enterprise Architecture (1.2)
- Cisco Enterprise Architecture Model (1.2.2)
- Evolving Network Architectures (1.3)
- Emerging Network Architectures (1.3.2)
- Summary (1.4)
- Check Your Understanding Questions
Page 1 of 11 Next >
This chapter is from the book
This chapter introduces network design concepts, principles, models, and architectures. It covers the benefits that are obtained by using a systematic design approach.
Upon completion of this chapter
- What are the structured engineering principles of network design?
- How do you apply the three hierarchical network layers in network design?
- What are the four basic modules in an enterprise campus network architecture that interconnect via the core?
- How do the modules of the Cisco Enterprise Architecture model differ?
- What are some trends that are challenging enterprise network architectures?
- How do the Borderless Network, Collaboration Network, and Data Center/Virtualization Network architectures address the network challenges?