- Installing Windows 2000 Professional
- Implementing and Conducting Administration of Resources
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Hardware Devices and Drivers
- Monitoring and Optimizing System Performance and Reliability
- Configuring and Troubleshooting the Desktop Environment
- Implementing, Managing, and Troubleshooting Network Protocols and Services
- Implementing, Monitoring, and Troubleshooting Security
- How to Pass this Exam
- Exam Resources
How to Pass this Exam
Study every day at the same time for just a couple of hours a day. I'm not a big believer in hours on end of studying. A study trick I like to use is to create my own flash cards. I put a term on one side of an index card and the definition on the other. If I've got a few spare minutes, I'll buzz through the terms. Make a game out of it, and see how many you can get correct in a rowno peeking!
Finally, once you're in the exam testing room, jot down any notes and facts on the supplied scratch paper before you start the exam. Breathe deep, relax, and be confident that you're prepared to pass. Don't count on luck; it's for the ill-prepared.