- Analyzing Business Requirements
- Analyzing Technical Requirements
- Designing a Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
- Designing for Internet Connectivity
- Designing a Wide Area Network Infrastructure
- Designing a Management and Implementation Strategy for Windows 2000 Networking
- Passing the Exam
- Exam Resources
You can get the exam objectives here: http://www.microsoft.com/trainingandservices/exams/examasearch.asp?PageID=70-221
New Riders has a book on this exam. It's the MCSE Training Guide (70-221): Designing a Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure, by Dale Holmes (New Riders, 2000, ISBN: 0735709823).
If you need some help on RRAS, check out this wonderful book by Kackie Charles: Windows 2000 Routing and Remote Access Service (New Riders, 2000, ISBN: 0735709513).
Check out ExamGear Testing software for free: http://www.newriders.com/examgear/
Purchase ExamGear Testing software specifically for Windows 2000 Professional Exam 70-221: http://www.newriders.com/examgear/2000/