- Analyzing Business Requirements
- Analyzing Technical Requirements
- Designing a Windows 2000 Network Infrastructure
- Designing for Internet Connectivity
- Designing a Wide Area Network Infrastructure
- Designing a Management and Implementation Strategy for Windows 2000 Networking
- Passing the Exam
- Exam Resources
Passing the Exam
Obviously this test isn't for everyone. You'll need a business-minded brain and a powerful knowledge of Windows 2000 to ace this exam. But think about how valuable you'll be once you're on the other side.
Study a little each day at the same time. When you're in the exam room, try to relax and think of how big business on big networks would react to these problems. As you read the case studies, take notes and look for words such as must, require, need, and desire; they are clues to the answer.