- Key Terms
- Introduction (22.214.171.124)
- Dynamic Routing Protocols (3.1)
- Dynamic versus Static Routing (3.1.2)
- Routing Protocol Operating Fundamentals (3.1.3)
- Types of Routing Protocols (3.1.4)
- Distance Vector Dynamic Routing (3.2)
- Types of Distance Vector Routing Protocols (3.2.2)
- RIP and RIPng Routing (3.3)
- Link-State Dynamic Routing (3.4)
- The Routing Table (3.5)
- Summary (3.6)
- Check Your Understanding Questions
The following activities provide practice with the topics introduced in this chapter. The Labs and Class Activities are available in the companion Routing Protocols Lab Manual (978-1-58713-322-0). The Packet Tracer Activities PKA files are found in the online course.
- Class Activity 126.96.36.199: How Much Does This Cost?
- Class Activity 188.8.131.52: IPv6 Details, Details...
- Lab 184.108.40.206: Configuring RIPv2
Packet Tracer Activities
- Packet Tracer Activity 220.127.116.11: Investigating Convergence
- Packet Tracer Activity 18.104.22.168: Comparing RIP and EIGRP Path Selection
- Packet Tracer Activity 22.214.171.124: Configuring RIPv2
- Packet Tracer Activity 126.96.36.199: Configuring RIPng