Display, Gestures, and Buttons Settings
Pull down the Notification bar and touch Settings.
Touch Display, Gestures & Buttons.
- Touch to enable or disable autorotate, which is when your HTC One uses the acceleromoter to detect its orientation and rotate the screen to match it.
- Touch to choose the font size of all text. Choices range from Small to Extra Large.
- Touch to change the screen brightness manually or set it to automatic. When on automatic, your HTC One uses the built-in light sensor to adjust the brightness based on the light levels in the room.
Touch to choose a sleep timeout or use Auto.
Touch to choose which notifications the LED will flash for.
- Touch to set the double-click speed for the Home and Back buttons. This really should read “double-tap speed” because it refers to the period in-between taps when you want to double-tap the Home or Back buttons. Refer to the Prologue to read why you would want to double-tap these buttons.
Touch to choose whether you want to allow apps to recognize the special HTC three-finger gestures. Disable if you have games or other apps that use three or more finger gestures or controls.
Scroll down to calibrate the G-Sensor.
- Touch to calibrate the G-Sensor.
Touch to save your changes and return to the previous screen.