Take some time to work through the questions here to ensure that you have a firm grasp of the material.
- True or False: Because of their simple nature, squares make up meshes in models.
- What file formats does Unity support for 3D models?
- True or False: Only paid models can be downloaded from the Unity Asset Store.
- Explain the relationship between textures, shaders, and materials.
- False, meshes are made up of triangles.
- .fbx, .dae, .3ds, .dxf, and .obj files.
- False. There are several free models.
- Materials contain textures and shaders. Shaders dictate the properties that can be set by the material and how the material gets rendered.