- Which IBM tool can be used to schedule SQL scripts in DB2?
- The DB2 Command Window is only available on Windows. What is the equivalent tool on the Linux/UNIX platforms?
- Which registry variable needs to be changed to set autocommit to off permanently for the CLP?
- When is it handy to start the CLP in interactive mode with a different terminator character as in db2 -td!?
- Which command is necessary to guarantee the CLP back-end process is terminated?
- When would you choose to use CLPPlus over CLP?
- Which tool can be used to develop SQL user-defined functions?
- Can the IBM Data Studio be used to perform database development for DB2 for i databases?
- It’s 9:00 a.m., and you would like to investigate a problem that happened at 3:00 a.m. Where do you look for more information?
- How can you obtain the most current information about a given DB2 topic?
Which of the following tools can be used to execute SQL statements against a DB2 database?
- Command Window
- Command Editor
- Command Line Processor
- Command Line Processor Plus
Which of the following is the default termination character for files processed by the DB2 CLP?
If you have the following CLP input file named samp.sql, how many commits will occur during the processing of the db2 –tvf samp.sql command?
connect to sample; select * from org; select * from dept; connect reset;
In which function of the IBM Data Studio would you be able to view a data access explain plan visually?
- Configure Automatic Maintenance editor
- IBM Data Studio Web Console
- SQL and XQuery Editor
- Query Tuner Workflow Assistant
Which of the followings are tasks of the IBM Data Studio Web Console?
- View alerts
- Manage database jobs
- View data access plan graphs
- Deploy and debug stored procedures
- Manage data connection profiles
If you have the following CLP input file named samp.sql, how many commits will occur during the processing of the db2 +c –tvf samp.sql command?
connect to sample;
select * from org; select * from dept;
If you have the following CLP input file named samp.sql, which of the following commands will run this file successfully?
connect to sample@
select * from org@ select * from dept@ connect reset@
- db2 –t@f samp.sql
- db2 -td@ -f samp.sql
- db2 -t@ -f samp.sql
- db2 -td@f samp.sql
If your application receives the SQL code -911, which of the following commands can be used to get its description?
- db2 ? -911
- db2 ? 911N
- db2 ? SQL-911
- db2 ? SQL911N
Which of the following commands cannot be run from the CLP in interactive mode?
Which two of the following can be performed from the CLP in interactive mode?
- db2 ? SQL911N
- list applications
- select * from staff