- Using the Pages Panel
- Inserting Pages
- Navigating Pages
- Changing the Page Size
- Deleting Pages
- Moving Pages
- Working with Page Spreads
- Rotating Page Spreads
- Creating Master Pages
- Working with Master Pages
- Working with Page Numbers and Sections
- Working with Chapter Numbers
- Creating and Using Text Variables
- Creating a Book
- Managing Books
- Creating a Table of Contents
- Starting an Index
- Creating an Index Entry
- Creating an Index
- Managing an Index
Rotating Page Spreads
If you need to work on non-horizontal design elements, such as a calendar, you can rotate the current spread in 90 degree increments to make it easier to work on. When you rotate the current spread view, you have full editing capabilities. When you’re done, you can quickly clear the rotation to return to a normal view.
Rotate Page Spreads
Select the Pages panel.
- Click the Window menu, and then click Pages.
- Double-click the page numbers of the page spread you want to rotate.
Click the Options button on the panel, point to Page Attributes, point to Rotate Spread View, and then click 90° CW, 90° CCW, or 180°.
- You can also click the View menu, point to Rotate Spread, and then click 90° CW, 90° CCW, or 180°.
A rotation icon appears next to the page indicating the spread is rotated.
- Edit and modify the page spread the way you want.
- Click the Options button on the panel, point to Page Attributes, point to Rotate Spread View, and then click Clear Rotation.
- You can also right-click (Win) or Control-click (Mac) the rotation icon to select a rotation spread command.