- Creating a Custom Database Template
- Using a Custom Database Template
- Planning Tables
- Creating Tables in a Database
- Creating a Table by Entering Data
- Creating an Application Part Using a Template
- Importing Data into Tables
- Linking to Data in Tables
- Working with Table Records
- Working with a Table in Design View
- Specifying a Primary Key in Design View
- Planning Table Relationships
- Defining Table Relationships
- Creating and Printing a Table Relationship Report
- Ensuring Referential Integrity
- Identifying Object Dependencies
- Modifying Object Dependencies
Creating and Printing a Table Relationship Report
After you create a table relationship, you can create and print a report. In the Relationships window, the Relationship Report button creates a report with the currently displayed relationship and switches to Print Preview, where you can print the report. When you close Print Preview, the report appears in Design view. If you want, you can make changes to the report. To complete the process, you need to save and name the report or close it without saving it. Instead of printing the report, you can also use exporting tools in Print Preview to save the report in another format, including a PDF or XPS document.
Create and Print a Table Relationship Report
- Click the Database Tools tab.
- Click the Relationships button.
If relationships are already established in your database, they appear in the Relationships window.
Do any of the following to display the table relationships you want to use to create a report:
- Hide tables. Click the table you want to hide, and then click the Hide Table button.
- Add tables. Click the Tables tab, click the table you want, click Add, and then click Close.
- Click the Relationship Report button.
The report appears in Print Preview.
- To print the report, click the Print button, specify the settings you want, and then click OK.
- Click the Close Print Preview button.
The relationship report appears in Design view.
- Click the Save button on the Quick Access Toolbar.
- Type a name for the relationship report.
- Click OK.