- Understanding Theme Differences Between WordPress.org and WordPress.com
- Exploring WordPress Theme Layout Options
- Exploring WordPress Theme Pricing Options
- Five Steps to Choosing the Perfect Theme
- Searching for and Activating a Theme (WordPress.com)
- Searching for and Installing a Theme (WordPress.org)
- Uploading a Theme (WordPress.org)
- Using Live Preview
- Activating a Different Theme
- Customizing Your Theme
- Other Theme Customization Options (WordPress.org)
- Deleting a Theme (WordPress.org)
Activating a Different Theme
If you get tired of your site’s current theme, you can activate another theme with the click of a button.
Activate a Different Theme
From the main navigation menu, select Appearance, Themes.
- In the Available Themes section, click the Activate link below the theme you want to activate.