Changing Your Keyboard
If you find it hard to type on the standard Galaxy Note II keyboard, or you just want to make it look better, you can install replacement keyboards. You can download free or purchase replacement keyboards from Google Play. Make sure you install a keyboard before following these steps.
- Pull down the notification bar and touch the Settings icon.
- Touch Language and Input.
- Check the box next to a keyboard you have previously installed from the Google Play store (in this example, we used SwiftKey 3) to make that keyboard available for use.
- Touch OK to change the input method.
- Touch Default to change the default keyboard to the one you have just enabled.
- Touch the name of your new keyboard to select it to be the default.