- Formatting Text
- Formatting Text for Emphasis
- Selecting Text with Similar Formatting
- Setting Formatting Options
- Finding and Replacing Formatting
- Finding and Replacing Custom Formatting
- Changing Paragraph Alignment
- Changing Line Spacing
- Changing Character Spacing
- Displaying Rulers
- Setting Paragraph Tabs
- Setting Paragraph Indents
- Creating Bulleted and Numbered Lists
- Applying Borders and Shading
- Hiding Text
Selecting Text with Similar Formatting
A quick way to select text with similar formatting is to use the Select Text with Similar Formatting command. After you select the text with the formatting you want to find, click the Select button on the Home tab, and then choose the Select Text with Similar Formatting command. Word highlights all the text with similar formatting in the document. With the text selected, you can change the text formatting.
Select Similar Text Formatting
- Select the text you want to find.
- Click the Home tab.
- Click the Select button, and then click Select Text with Similar Formatting.