- Locating and Inserting an Online Picture
- Inserting a Picture
- Inserting a Picture Screen Shot
- Adding an Artistic Style to a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Modifying Picture Size
- Compressing a Picture
- Correcting a Picture
- Recoloring a Picture
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Removing a Picture Background
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Applying WordArt Text Effects
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Adding Pictures to a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Layout and Style
- Changing Chart Elements
- Formatting Line and Bar Charts
- Editing Chart Data
- Inserting Apps for Office Programs
Inserting a Picture
Office makes it possible for you to insert pictures, graphics, scanned photographs, art, photos, or artwork from a collection of stock images or other program into a document. When you use the Pictures button on the Insert tab, you specify the source of the picture. When you insert pictures from files on your hard disk drive, scanner, digital camera, or web camera, Office allows you to select multiple pictures, view thumbnails of them, and insert them all at once, which speeds up the process.
Insert a Picture from a File
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Pictures button.
- Click the Look in list arrow, and then select the drive and folder that contain the file you want to insert.
- Click the file you want to insert.
- To link a picture file, click the Insert button arrow, and then click Link to File.
- To insert and link a picture file, click the Insert button arrow, and then click Insert and Link.