- Locating and Inserting an Online Picture
- Inserting a Picture
- Inserting a Picture Screen Shot
- Adding an Artistic Style to a Picture
- Adding a Quick Style to a Picture
- Applying a Shape to a Picture
- Applying a Border to a Picture
- Applying Picture Effects
- Modifying Picture Size
- Compressing a Picture
- Correcting a Picture
- Recoloring a Picture
- Cropping and Rotating a Picture
- Removing a Picture Background
- Creating WordArt Text
- Formatting WordArt Text
- Applying WordArt Text Effects
- Modifying WordArt Text Position
- Creating SmartArt Graphics
- Formatting a SmartArt Graphic
- Modifying a SmartArt Graphic
- Adding Pictures to a SmartArt Graphic
- Creating an Organization Chart
- Inserting and Creating a Chart
- Changing a Chart Layout and Style
- Changing Chart Elements
- Formatting Line and Bar Charts
- Editing Chart Data
- Inserting Apps for Office Programs
Locating and Inserting an Online Picture
If you need a picture to insert into a document and don’t have one, you can search for and insert clip art from Office.com (New!), a picture from the web using Bing Image Search (New!), a picture from your SkyDrive (New!), or a picture from an online service (New!), such as Flickr. Office.com is a clip gallery that Microsoft maintains on its web site. Clip art includes photos and illustrations, such as vector images, which are mathematically defined to make them easy to resize and manipulate. To add an online picture to a document, you click the Online Pictures button on the Insert tab, and then locate, select, and insert the picture you want.
Locate and Insert an Online Picture
- Click the Insert tab.
- Click the Online Pictures button.
Use any of the following to locate an online picture:
- Office.com Clip Art. Enter a keyword for the search, and then click the Search button.
- Bing Image Search. Enter a keyword for the search, and then click the Search button. If prompted, click Show all web results. If a message bar appears, read it, then click the Close button to dismiss it.
- SkyDrive. Click Browse, and then navigate to and select the picture.
- Online Services. Click a service icon, such as Flickr, and then navigate to and select the picture. Connect to the service as needed.
Select the picture(s) you want.
- To preview a larger picture, point to a picture, and then click the View Larger button.
- Click Insert.
- Select the picture, and then move and resize it, as desired.