This chapter is from the book
- When making a game using a canvas, the best app project template to start with is the Fixed Layout App project template. True or false?
- When page controls are loaded, the WinJS library is duplicated if it is referenced in the main default.html and the page control .html pages. True or false?
- Which is the preferred navigation model, multipage navigation or single-page navigation?
- False. PageControlNavigation is generated from boilerplate code when the applications are generated. In code, we access it just as if it were a WinJS control, but it isn’t part of the base.js or ui.js files that make up WinJS.
- True. The primary purpose of the Fixed Layout App project template is to give game developers an easy way to use code that depends on a certain resolution.
- False. The WinJS script files are not loaded multiple times when using page controls.
- Create a new Navigation App and create three page controls. Allow the user to switch among all three page controls in the single-page app.