- Adding and Using an Additional Display
- Personalizing Your Desktop Background
- Selecting a Standard Window Color
- Creating a Customized Window Color
- Selecting a Screen Saver
- Saving a Desktop Theme
- Snapping Apps
- Managing Devices and Printers from the Windows Desktop
- Changing Default Settings for Media and Devices
Saving a Desktop Theme
A desktop theme is the combination of desktop background, window color, sound effects, and screen saver. After you have made changes to any or all of these settings, you can save your selections as a new theme from the Personalization window. Here’s how.
- Review your selections.
- Click Save theme.
- Type a name for the theme.
- Click Save.
- Your new theme, as it appears in the Personalization window.