- Consumer Sentinel Network
- The President's Identity Theft Task Force
- FTC Survey
- 2012 Javelin Strategy & Research Report
- Immigration Fraud
- It Can Happen to Anyone
- A Big Problem
- Terrorism and Identity Theft
- What Do Identity Thieves Do?
- Phishing-Go Phish
- Who Do You Trust?
- How Do You Know That You Have Been a Victim of Phishing?
- What You Can Do to Prevent Identity Theft
2012 Javelin Strategy & Research Report
According to Javelin Research, identity theft worsened by 13 percent in 2011 with increased numbers being associated with increased use of social media and smart phones and other portable electronic devices as well as a startling 67 percent increase in the number of Americans affected by data breaches.