- Different Windows Lock Screens
- Customizing the Lock Screen Picture
- Adding Apps to the Lock Screen
- Rearranging Tiles on the Start Screen
- Making Tiles Larger or Smaller
- Removing Tiles
- Adding New Tiles to the Start Screen
- Changing Windows Colors
- Changing Your Profile Picture
- Configuring Windows Settings
- Setting Up Additional Users
- Switching Between Users
Configuring Windows Settings
There are many other Windows system settings that you can configure, if you want. In most cases, the default settings work just find and you don’t need to change a thing. However, you can change these settings, if you so desire. You configure most of these settings from the PC Settings screen.
- Display the charms bar and click or tap Settings to display the Settings panel.
- Click or tap Change PC Settings.
- Select a tab on the left to display the associated settings on the right.
- Configure the settings as necessary.