- Getting to Know Xcode
- Goodbye "8220;Hello, World"
- Hello, App Development for Mac OS X and iOS
- Getting Started with Xcode
- Using the Navigator
- Using Editors
- Working with Assistant
- Getting Help in an Editor Window
- Using UtilitiesInspectors
- Using UtilitiesLibraries
- Using the Text Editor
- Using the Organizer Window
This chapter is from the book
- How do you get a copy of Xcode?
- If you are used to another development environment, can you use it to develop software for Mac OS X and iOS?
- Register at developer.apple.com. Various registration categories are designed for different types of developers. The paid levels of developer registration include technical support assistance (two incidents for the basic programs). There are also free registrations that provide no support but do allow you to download Xcode. You can also buy Xcode through the Mac App Store. It is currently free.
- Only with great difficulty, and you will not be able to submit your apps to the App Store.