- Creating a New Site
- Adding Top Level (Sibling) Pages to the Sitemap
- Adding Child Pages to the Sitemap
- Adding Master Pages to the Sitemap
- Removing Pages from the Sitemap
- Rearranging Pages in the Sitemap
- Resizing Sitemap Thumbnails
- Filling the Browser with a Background Color
- Filling the Browser with a Background Image
- Applying Master Pages
- Saving a Site
- Closing a Site
Removing Pages from the Sitemap
Removing pages from a site is just as easy as adding them. All you need to do is hover the mouse cursor over the page thumbnail in the sitemap and click the Delete Page button that appears. Muse instantly removes the page from the site and also removes it automatically from any navigational content (see Chapter 4, “Adding Navigational Content”).
Click the Delete Page button
Choose Plan Mode from the View menu.
Hover the cursor over any page or master page in the sitemap.
The Delete Page button (the x icon) appears in the upper-right corner, above the page thumbnail.
Click the Delete Page button.
If the page contains contents (other than master page contents), then Muse displays the Delete Page warning dialog box.
Click OK to delete the page.
Muse removes the page from the site.