This chapter is from the book
Search Marketing Tips for Spain
- Use Spanish and pay attention to the different dialects. Choose the one spoken in the market you are targeting because most searchers do not comfortably speak a second dialect.
- Use social media. Ninety percent of those on the Internet in Spain participate in Facebook or local social networks such as Tuenti.
- Be sure to include videos in your online strategy.
- Dmoz is a good place to start for links from Spain.
- Use Marketwire and eNewsPR to send your press releases directly to Spanish journalists.