- Understanding Automatic iTunes Store Purchase Downloading
- Using iCloud to Download iTunes Store Purchases on an iOS Device
- Using iCloud to Automatically Download iTunes Store Purchases on a Mac
- Using iCloud to Automatically Download iTunes Store Purchases on a Windows PC
Using iCloud to Automatically Download iTunes Store Purchases on a Windows PC
You can configure iTunes on a Windows PC to automatically download your music, app, and book purchases so they are stored in your iTunes Library. This is useful to store your content, and you can use iTunes to enjoy the content on your computer. To enable automatic downloads, perform the following steps:
- In iTunes, choose Edit, Preferences.
- Click the Store tab.
- Check the Music, Apps, and Books check boxes if you want these types of content downloaded to your computer automatically, as shown in Figure 5.8; if you leave a check box unchecked, that type of content won’t be downloaded automatically.
Figure 5.8. With these selections, music, apps, and books purchased on any device are downloaded automatically to this computer.
- Click OK. Any music, apps, or books you download from the iTunes Store are downloaded to your Windows PC automatically, no matter which device you use to download them.