- 1. Understand the Difference Between a Google+ Page and a Google+ Profile
- 2. Sign Up with the Right Google Account
- 3. Create a Photo Scrapbook that Promotes Your Brand or Business
- 4. Connect Your Google+ Page with Your Website
- 5. Connect Your Google+ Page with AdWords
- 6. Connect and Communicate with Your Audience
5. Connect Your Google+ Page with AdWords
If you use Google AdWords, connecting your Google+ page to your AdWords account lets you to consolidate your company's +1s from all sources through Google Social Extensions. You can enable this feature on the Ad Extensions tab in AdWords (see Figure 5).
Figure 5 AdWords users can consolidate their +1s for a greater impact.
After linking your Google+ page to AdWords, Google combines your +1s from your Google+ page, company website, AdWords ads, and search results, increasing your total +1 count.
Adding the +1 button to your website and blog also increases your total +1 count. To do so, visit the Google +1 Your Website page for the code and installation information. If you use WordPress, several +1 plugins are available (search on the Plugins page in WordPress to display your options).