- 1. Understand the Difference Between a Google+ Page and a Google+ Profile
- 2. Sign Up with the Right Google Account
- 3. Create a Photo Scrapbook that Promotes Your Brand or Business
- 4. Connect Your Google+ Page with Your Website
- 5. Connect Your Google+ Page with AdWords
- 6. Connect and Communicate with Your Audience
3. Create a Photo Scrapbook that Promotes Your Brand or Business
Google+ lets you display up to five photos at the top of your page using a photo scrapbook, just as you can on your Google+ profile. You can edit these photos by clicking the Profile icon at the top of Google+, then clicking the Edit Profile button, and finally clicking the Add Some Photos Here button at the top of your page.
To make the most of the opportunity that a photo scrapbook provides, get creative and select photos that best match the business image and message you want to convey.
Depending on the type of business you have, you could display photos of your products, text-based images that describe your services, photos of key personnel, and so forth.
Another idea is to use your five scrapbook photos to create a visual image that spans across your page, such as Google does with its page (see Figure 3).
Figure 3 Get creative to brand your business on Google+.
To get some additional inspiration for your own photo scrapbook, check out the following Google+ pages: