- 1. Understand the Difference Between a Google+ Page and a Google+ Profile
- 2. Sign Up with the Right Google Account
- 3. Create a Photo Scrapbook that Promotes Your Brand or Business
- 4. Connect Your Google+ Page with Your Website
- 5. Connect Your Google+ Page with AdWords
- 6. Connect and Communicate with Your Audience
2. Sign Up with the Right Google Account
To create your Google+ page, go to the Google+ Create a Page page and sign in with the Google account you want to use to manage your page. If you're creating a Google+ page for your own business, this is most likely your own Google account.
If you want to create a page for a larger business, you should use a Google account set up specifically for this business rather than let an employee use a personal account. That way, you avoid any problems that could arise if that employee leaves the company.
In the future, Google is planning to add new features, including multiple page administrators and page ownership transfers, but for now you need to use the account you signed up with.