- #1. Use Siri with a Wi-Fi Connection Whenever Possible
- #2. Wait for Siri's Ready Prompt Before Speaking
- #3. You Can Use A Bluetooth Wireless Headset with Siri
- #4. Remember that Siri Works with a Wide Range of Apps
- #5. Siri Also Does Math
- #6. Use Siri to Dictate Text, but Speak Your Punctuation
- #7. Fill in the Related People and Birthday Fields Within Your Contacts App
- #8. Avoid Using Siri in Areas with a lot of Background Noise
- #9. Get Into the Habit of Providing Siri with the Needed Information
- #10. Still Not Sure What Siri Can Do? Just Ask Siri!
#5. Siri Also Does Math
If you're faced with the need to perform a mathematical calculation, you can use the Calculator app that comes preinstalled on your iPhone or you can simply ask Siri. For example, after activating Siri, you can ask these questions:
- What is 5 plus 5?
- What is the square root of 36?
- How much of a tip should I leave for a bill that's $52.32?
- What is a 15 percent tip on $95.62 for three people?
- How many inches is 32 feet?
- What is 52-degrees Fahrenheit in degrees Celsius?