- Five Content-Curation Tools That Maximize Online Marketing and Build Thought Leadership
- Scoop.it Organizes Curated Content into Visual Blocks
- Start a Conversation with Amplify
- Storify Helps You to Tell a Story
- Add Clips to a Blog or Website with Curate.us
- Professional Content Curation with Curata
- Curating Content on Facebook, Google+, and Other Social Sites
- Content Curation Success Tips
Add Clips to a Blog or Website with Curate.us
If you would rather curate content on your own blog or website, consider using Curate.us. With this useful tool, you can embed clips of images and text from other sites into your own site, where you can add your own analysis and commentary. Each clip includes built-in attribution to the source site. Figure 4 shows an example of a Curate.us clip from my blog.
Figure 4 Curate content on your own blog or website.
Curate.us lets you format and customize the appearance of your clips, adding to their visual appeal. Other features include a bookmarklet for your browser, a clip history for easy reference, and social sharing on sites such as Twitter and Facebook.