- Five Content-Curation Tools That Maximize Online Marketing and Build Thought Leadership
- Scoop.it Organizes Curated Content into Visual Blocks
- Start a Conversation with Amplify
- Storify Helps You to Tell a Story
- Add Clips to a Blog or Website with Curate.us
- Professional Content Curation with Curata
- Curating Content on Facebook, Google+, and Other Social Sites
- Content Curation Success Tips
Start a Conversation with Amplify
Figure 2 Develop thought leadership on a particular topic by using Amplify.
With Amplify, you can curate interesting content from around the Web, add your own blog posts, and share your posts on numerous other social sites.
One of Amplify's strengths is its emphasis on conversation, which makes it a good choice for building thought leadership. Rather than just posting and curating content for others to view, Amplify encourages you to connect with other Amplify users as well as friends on other social networking sites. The people who read your posts on Amplify can "like" them (similar to that activity on Facebook) and add comments. This feature helps you to engage with your audience, in addition to curating content.