- Getting Answers Online: Making the Most of Quora, Focus, and LinkedIn Answers
- Quora: Tightly Targeted Business and Technology Questions
- Focus: Research Reports, Events, and Well-Connected Experts
- Querying the Largest Community: LinkedIn Answers
- Getting the Best Answers on Q&A Sites
- Promoting Yourself and Your Business on Q&A Sites
Focus: Research Reports, Events, and Well-Connected Experts
Figure 2 A sample Focus profile, with links to other social sites.
In addition to Q&A, Focus offers research reports from leading experts, as well as online events such as roundtables, webcasts, and summits. Event topics might range from hiring sales representatives to simplifying social business.
If you're interested in publishing your research on Focus or speaking at Focus events, you can sign up to be a Focus expert. To achieve expert status, you must have significant professional experience in your field and a solid presence on social networks such as LinkedIn or Twitter.