If you run into a problem on Google+ or want to give Google suggestions about future features or improvements, you can submit feedback.
To submit feedback to Google, follow these steps:
Click the Options button on the Google+ bar (refer to Figure 7.2). Click Send Feedback and the Send Feedback dialog box opens, shown in Figure 7.12. Depending on your operating system and browser, the appearance of this dialog box could vary.
Figure 7.12 Send Google your feedback about Google+.
- Click the Highlight button and use your mouse to highlight the section of Google+ on which you want to submit feedback. For example, if you’re having problems with a circle, highlight that circle.
- If your page displays any personal information, click the Black Out button and use your mouse to black out the personal data.
- In the text box, describe the problem you encountered or the feedback you want to send to Google.
- Click the Preview button to preview your feedback report.
- If your preview displays as expected, click the Send Feedback to Google button. You then get the message, “Thank you for your feedback!” Don’t expect Google to be back in touch with you regarding your issue. They use the feedback to make improvements and changes to Google+. If you need to make changes, click the Cancel button to return to the previous screen.
Optionally, you can also click the Send Feedback button in the lower-right corner of any Google+ page to open the Send Feedback dialog box.