- Critical Systems Support Life as We Know It
- Critical Systems Depend on Solid State Controls (SCADA Systems)
- Damage to SCADA Systems Has Far-Reaching Consequences
- Everything BreaksEventually
- Critical Systems Are Interdependent
- Modeling and Planning Tools Lag the Threat
- We Can Refer to Past Practices, To an Extent
- Worried Enough Yet? Consider Solar Storms
I hope you enjoyed this series and found it food for thought. I still consider this one of the “scariest” possibilities that faces the contingency planner today, in large part because (like everyone else) I know so little about it. If you have worked on a project for a critical utility, government, or other entity, I would like to hear from you. We may have a spot for you in an upcoming book. Email me at email@example.com.
See you next time.