- 1. Use LinkedIn Sections to Draw Attention to Your Skills and Accomplishments
- 2. Create a Quick Resume from Your LinkedIn Profile with Resume Builder
- 3. Gather More Company Intelligence with the Enhanced LinkedIn Company Search
- 4. Find Connections at Top Companies with the Company Insider Widget
- 5. Check Out the New Jobs Tab for Your Favorite Groups
- 6. Visit LinkedIn's Job Portal for Students and Recent Graduates
6. Visit LinkedIn's Job Portal for Students and Recent Graduates
If you're seeking an entry-level job or internship, be sure to visit LinkedIn's Job Portal for Students and Recent Graduates (http://www.linkedin.com/studentjobs).
The portal, shown in Figure 6, provides job listings, company research and insight, and personalized job recommendations tailored to students and recent graduates.
Figure 6 Narrow your search to entry-level jobs and internships.
As a job seeker in today's competitive market, you need to take advantage of every resource available to help you attract employers and find information and contacts critical to your job search. LinkedIn's new job features can enable you to do just that.