- 1. Use LinkedIn Sections to Draw Attention to Your Skills and Accomplishments
- 2. Create a Quick Resume from Your LinkedIn Profile with Resume Builder
- 3. Gather More Company Intelligence with the Enhanced LinkedIn Company Search
- 4. Find Connections at Top Companies with the Company Insider Widget
- 5. Check Out the New Jobs Tab for Your Favorite Groups
- 6. Visit LinkedIn's Job Portal for Students and Recent Graduates
4. Find Connections at Top Companies with the Company Insider Widget
Use the LinkedIn Company Insider Widget on CNNMoney.com to find connections at companies on Fortune's 100 Best Companies to Work For list. To do so, log in to your LinkedIn account and then view the full list of 100 companies (http://money.cnn.com/magazines/fortune/bestcompanies/2011/full_list). Click the name of a company on the list and scroll down to view the widget (see Figure 5).
From here, you can view
- People who are in your network (1st, 2nd, and 3rd degree connections)
- New hires at the company
- Recent promotions and job changes
Four people display by default. Click the right arrow to view more matches. You can also click the Follow button to start following this company on LinkedIn.